Distinguishing REAL pyramids from the fake ones

Jim Coe jimcoe at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 23 17:12:11 EST 1999

Well, the real one was a rectangular plastic array of little pyramids, with
a flat magnet embedded under the array. I haven't given your question much
thought, but I think a dummy of similar density and demensions, but without
pyramid shapes or a magnet would work. The "double-blind" part involves a
bicycle wheel mounted horizontally under a circular line up of samples. Like
a "wheel of fortune" 'round and round she goes, where she stops nobody
knows. The "Energy Plate" ends up under one of the samples. After a month,
we may be able to tell which one.

  --jim coe
  Like creative photography?
  http://www.everydaymagic.com