plant emotions

DalBianco bianco at pathcom.com
Sun Nov 28 17:32:52 EST 1999

Hello, I am a Canadian student looking to do a high school biology
project about plant emotions. I have heard of a previous study
concerning plants having the capacity to fear. I thought that I might be
able to test this by comparing the electrical activity of a control
group of plants to another group that is exposed to plants of its own
species being clipped and cut. I could also compare the growth rates of
these groups as well as other characteristics. If anyone knows of
further resources concerning this topic, or has any further suggestions
about how I may improve upon this idea, or test other emotions, your
replies will be appreciated.

Thank You