Jim Coe jimcoe at
Tue Nov 30 01:49:35 EST 1999

Well, I pretty much agree with you. I built the "Plant Consciousness
Detector" because I had read "The Secret Life of Plants" and wanted to see
for myself if what was reported therein seemed to be a real effect, just
artifacts of the methods, or a total fabrication. I was hoping it was real
and I could get some interesting data. When an electronics hobby magazine I
subscribed to came up with a schematic and construction article - I went for

So, I was just test a hypothesis and using the terms that came with it.
I had previously built and used brain wave detectors (of my own design), so
I knew some types of electrical signals were associated with brain
activity - not just muscle movement.

  --jim coe
  Like creative photography?
news:38434feb.0 at