SEXY- PSYCHIC- PLANTS !

Mark mark_dal_bianco at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 01:45:26 EST 1999

Im my humble opinion, I think that this whole discussion hinges on the way in
which one defines consciousness.  If it a way of surviving in the wild and
adapting to circumstances, either by thought or chemical process, then all
organisms have the capacity of consciousness.  And it does not necessarily have
to be immoral or unethical to propose such things, it all depends on a person's
viewpoint.  If we remain too rigid, and question all trains of thought, then we
may hinder progress, and prevent new discoveries.  Although if we allow new
ideas and radical thought to enter science as law without skepticism, then
science will not be benefitted.  In my opinion, science needs to achieve a
balance, as does our society.  And in my opinion, everyone should be left their
own opinion