High-Tech News Site Seeks Readers...

Kelly Newcomb knewcomb at my-deja.com
Fri Oct 1 14:47:29 EST 1999

To the readers of this newsgroup,

I promise to only take up a brief moment of your time -- this is not
intended as spam.  I am only posting it, by hand, to the newsgroups
that seem as if they might be interested in what I am about to say.
If this still seems like spam when you finish reading it, feel free
to flame me personally.  :)

Hello!  I'm the content editor of a small but fast-growing newsite
called the TechMall (www.techmall.com), and we'd like to invite you
drop by to take a look when you have a moment!  We update every weekday
with hand-chosen top news stories from the cutting edge of technology
in multiple fields, including the Internet, computers, medicine,
genetics, electronics, transportation, e-commerce, communications,
military science, space science, entertainment, and much more, plus
daily humor, hot links, new product announcements, free fonts, and
the occasional opinion or HTML tip.  We even offer a daily headline
newsletter.

We gear our selection towards both pros and novices, so there's
something for everyone...and we're always on the lookout for both new
readers and new articles.  If you get a moment to spare, please, come
to www.techmall.com.

Sincerely,
.-=K=-. (Kelly Newcomb)
Editor, TechMall