Adv: Accept Credit Cards Today! (70440)

adv3000 at nfmail.com adv3000 at nfmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:15:23 EST 1999

INCREASE SALES UP TO 1500%

ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OVER THE INTERNET***NO SETUP FEES
Good Credit / Bad Credit/ No Credit***NO PROBLEM***

It Just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For Application-Processing
While Others Charge You From $195 TO $250 To Get Set Up
WE CHARGE ZERO FOR SETUP FEES!!
Limited Offer So Take Advantage Of It!!
We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

*Multilevel Marketing
*Mail Order/ Phone Sales
*Home Based Business
*INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
*New Business* Small Business
Whatever!! We Do It All!!!
Everyone Is Welcome!

It's finally here!!!
A fast and reliable way to process credit cards
through your web site. The Internet's reach is global
- it knows no time zones or physical boundaries. With
our user friendly, easy to use program, you will convert
your web site from an electronic brochure to a virtual
storefront without the addition of a sales clerk!!!

SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy
as possible for your customers to purchase your products
or services. We use SSL SECURITY(best on the NET today).
You will summon your customers' impulse buying when you
can safely process credit cards through a secured web
site linked directly to your web page.

The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's
direct marketing business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!! Give
your customers the convenience of ordering products
right from your web page

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say a
customer visits your web site and decides they want to
buy your product(s) or service(s). They would simply
enter their credit card information and receive an
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS. Thats all there is to it!!