The answer to cancer has been known!!!

Wm James williamrjames at my-deja.com
Wed Oct 6 14:38:12 EST 1999

In article <199910050736.QAA05580 at inside.ints.co.kr>,
  abgdsnhkja at CHINA.COM wrote:
> ------=_NextPart_000_61ED_00006D32.00005CAE
>
> <HTML>
> <BODY>
>
> <FONT face="Arial">
> <FONT size=3> <BR>
> There are many web sites out there that are showing that the answer to
cancer has been known. Some of the companies that tell the truth about
cancer are Christian Brothers, Something 4U and World Without Cancer
Inc. These companies have been showing the evidence that when a person
adds bitter seeds to their diet which contain the vitamin B17, they will
not get cancer any time in their life. These companies also show that
after a person has been diagnosed with cancer, simply adding seeds and
vitamin B17 to their diet can shrink the tumors and will protect the
rest of the persons body. Some of these companies have hundreds of
success records posted right on their web site with phone numbers and
addresses for others to contact. In almost all of the cases that these
websites record, blood pressure is lowered and blood sugar levels
improve.<BR>

All those sites prove is that there are thieves and liars like Jason
Vale who aren't above poisoning and scamming poor sick people.

Those sites have all been shut down repeatedly because of the dishonest
practices of the operator. Yes, folks.  Vale has many domain names,
including those listed above in his usenet spam. They all have another
thing in common:  They are SCAMS.  It is clearly medical fraud.  Vale
has been sued over his practices and continues to habitually lie and
steal to peddle this garbage.

Use dejanews.com to search for "Jason Vale" and you will see who is
asking for your money.

If you are sick, poisoning yourself will not help anyone. See a doctor.

Giving your money to conmen will not make you feel better.

William R. James

--
My box rejects all mail unless you are in my address book.
So don't email me unless I expect it from you personally.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.