Your Lawyer just a phone call, without the high legal bills..

no.email.address.entered at none444.yet no.email.address.entered at none444.yet
Mon Oct 11 21:21:00 EST 1999

YOU'LL NEVER PAY RETAIL FOR A LAWYER AGAIN!
http://www.legalhelpnet.com/scripts/index.cfm?Partner=11075&Code=usenet4sale

What if you could just pick up the phone and get your attorney to assist you, WITHOUT COST, to protect your rights when...

The auto dealer you paid to fix your car wouldn't fix it?
The neighborhood cleaner left a big spot on your very best suit?
Your client would not pay their bill?
The IRS / Revenue Canada audited you?
A policeman gave you a traffic ticket you didn't deserve?
You were about to sign a simple contract that you need reviewed?

Our North American wide DISCOUNT LEGAL SERVICE covers basic legal protection for you, your family, and your business for ONE monthly fee in the same way you now purchase health coverage. Benefits are backed by a 27 year old, publicly traded company that is considered to be in the top 1% of companies trading on the New York Stock Exchange - ranked the 5th best small business firm in America by Forbes Magazine!

Sign up with us and you will NEVER PAY RETAIL FOR A LAWYER AGAIN! And, as part of this special offer, fill out our website information request card within the next 24 hours of receiving this email and we will show you how to create (or update) your will, possibly for FREE!

http://www.legalhelpnet.com/scripts/index.cfm?Partner=11075&Code=usenet4sale