Great Home Based Business!

emaildirect_99 at YAHOO.COM emaildirect_99 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 12 13:46:10 EST 1999

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT face=3D"Arial Black">
<FONT size=3D3> FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!<BR>
<BR>
I am looking for people with a Good Work Ethic and extraordinary Desire to=
 Earn at Least $10,000 per Month Working From Home!<BR>
<BR>
NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will give you all the trainin=
g and personal support you will need to ensure your success!<BR>
This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in Control =
of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!<BR>
<BR>
If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live u=
p to their promises, THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!<BR>
<BR>
THIS IS NOT MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING OR A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME!<BR>
<BR>
YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!<BR>
<BR>
CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!<BR>
<BR>
1-800-345-9688 ext. 7777<BR>
<BR>
DON'T GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!<BR>
<BR>
"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them"<BR>
-Walt Disney<BR>
<BR>
Please leave your name and number and best time to call.<BR>
DO NOT respond by Email.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<FONT size=3D2> To be removed from this list, send an email to: emaildirec=
t_99 at yahoo.com and type "Remove" in the subject line.
<FONT face=3D"MS Sans Serif"> <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></BODY></HTML>