its been a while-Quick Hello:)

Bill & Sue Wardsworth wardsworth at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu Oct 14 19:23:09 EST 1999

By the way, a friend sent us this rather amusing
uplifting web page........... I was having a bad day at work;
you know how crazy it can get around here!

I got a real chuckle from this page..........real creative with
animated characters! You have to check it out,
I've never seen anything like it!

         GO TO:

          Just CLICK on the above link and look in your browser!

Kindest regards,

Bill and Sue

If you received our message in error, please accept our apology.

Bill and Sue Wardsworth
455 Main Street West
Costa Mesa, CA 92706
Office Link: 651.578.3222

To Remove Your Name From Our Optin Address List