NEW KENWOOD HANDHELD 2-WAY RADIOS

seven12 at EARTHLINK.NET seven12 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Oct 16 01:17:12 EST 1999

NEW KENWOOD HANDHELD 2-WAY RADIOS AT HUGE SAVINGS
2 WATT, 2 CHANNEL VHF (typically used outdoors)
2 WATT, 2 CHANNEL UHF (typically used indoors)

Programmed and ready to go!
Commercial quality, meeting several military specs
Rechargeable high capacity batteries. Desktop chargers

Full 2 year factory warranties
Optional headsets, speaker / mics and leather cases are
available.

FREE UPS ground shipping from our Chicagoland warehouse.

For more information and to order, please
http://3499118741/www3/2wayradio/index.html
Or Call: 1-630-790-5000

To be removed from our list, please email us at:
word07 at earthlink.net
subject: "remove"

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(c) of S.1618