Virtually SELF-RUN e-Commerce Business

ib_international at YAHOO.COM ib_international at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 24 17:23:06 EST 1999

Dear Online Marketer,

This is not SPAM. Your name was part of a list we received
as someone that was interested in home based internet business
opportunities. Perhaps this might be of interest to you. If not, please
disregard -- this is a one-time mailing and will not be repeated.

How would you like to quit your job, become your own boss,
and build up enough residual income to support yourself for
the rest of your life?

.Forget the old-days of Network Marketing where you
had to "show the plan" and meet at the local highschool for
a "ra-ra" meeting. Our company offers you an opportunity that can
be operated from in-front of your computer screen.

* No Selling!
* No Meetings!
* No Sponsoring!
* No Dressing Up!
* No Presentations!
* No Time Required!
* No Telephone Calls!
* No Running Around!
* No Face-to-Face Contact!

Imagine the feeling of being able to offer our opportunity
and products to millions of people in over 42 Countries
and Territories around the World.

.Not only do you have the ability to own a profitable
home-based business which is operating in the United States
but you also have the potential of having distributors all over
the World.

Make a well informed decision which will impact your
future today !

Simply click below to visit the award-winning website:

http://216.33.20.4/ab2/goodbusiness/yourfuture.html

It will ONLY take a minute to find out.  You will be glad that you did!

Thank you!