Add your ad for FREE ! ZERO Cost ! 4768

ttmidr at ttmidr at
Sat Oct 30 05:08:33 EST 1999

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have just lunched a powerful site on the net: !

There you can find helpful tools to promote your company and business worldwide.

There you can download for FREE many E-Books regarding "Internet Marketing Tips and Tricks", many "How to" reports and a fantastic marketing Course will be in your hands absolutely for FREE without any present and future abligation ! FREE !!!

At you can also submit for FREE your web pages to 1000's Search Engines ( or to the most important ).

There you can find company directories and you can post your advertising for FREE !

Please go to NOW ! Time is money !

Thanks a lot for your kid attention.

Marketing Dept.
marketing at
info at
Free Marketing Course
Free Maketing Tips and Tricks
Free Search Engine Submission
Free Business Directories
Usa, Taiwan, Italy

If this ad is posted in a wrong usenet address, please notify us and we immediately will remove it.
Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation !
support at