More evidence: NSF cooks its career studies...

ronsawn at my-deja.com ronsawn at my-deja.com
Thu Sep 2 16:11:59 EST 1999

In article <7qhtd9$rf5$0 at 204.179.92.50>,
  Arthur Sowers <arthures at magpage.com> wrote:

> The following are excerpts from a emailing from Norm Matloff's mailing
> list. I have looked at the extensive analysis written by Eric
Wienstein at

http://www.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/e/r/erw/Public/SG/NSF.html

> **** end of quoted material *********

That is a very informative article and should be read by anyone that is
wondering what is happening to their science and technology careers.
Ron

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/