Plants leaning toward Sun.

mr_theremin no1 at lightnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 18:17:00 EST 1999

Dear Bob,
                  Interestingly there are some crystals that plants will
lean towards even if the sun is the other direction. Plants that can grow
till they reach the crystals will then produce flowers all around the
crystals if it is their time to flower,

                      Regards, Tony Bassett,

  http://www.lightnet.co.uk/no1/home.htm

news:7pu61e$u7t$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...