Visibility Report

positioning at ASIANOFFICE.COM positioning at ASIANOFFICE.COM
Fri Sep 3 07:03:13 EST 1999

Attn: Director of Marketing

We have just analyzed your website's global visibility and your image indicates that you expect to develop business contacts from your site. We found that your site is comprehensive, but due to lack of exposure, you're most probably only capturing a few percent of your potential outreach to on-line potential customers.

Reports show that 95% of all web traffic flows through the major search engines. So, positioning is the main key to the success of your business on-line. Standard search engine registry techniques and traditional print ads are just NOT enough because your homepage is one of billions annexed. Also, only 1-3% of users view listings past the first 3 result pages.

AIM Asia acquires and maintains year-round top listings for "keywords" across the major Search Engines, which continually drives targeted traffic to ones site and maximizes their profitability at all times.

Upon your request, we will provide you FREE-OF-CHARGE with an initial in-depth analysis report on your website's current "keyword" positioning in the major Search Engines. This will give you a "bird's eye" view of the real exposure performance of your site.

After reviewing our visibility report you will know better who we are, what we can do for you, and perhaps most important, what value we can bring to your website.

Best regards,

Mr. Gerald A. Alleva
Chairman

************************