Become a reviewer for iNet Reviews and receive books, software, products you can keep for free!

abbyjenkins at BIGFOOT.COM abbyjenkins at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Sep 5 06:22:47 EST 1999

Receive thousands of dollars of products as a reviewer for iNet
Reviws!

iNet Reviews needs reviewers to review books (fiction and
non-fiction), softare (pc,mac & unix), consumer products under
$200, audio books on CD or cassette, upscale restaurants &
resorts and movies at your local theaters.

You can request any book or product to review. The products are
shipped directly to you from the publisher or manufacturer at no
charge. You keep all products after you post your review to our
review web site.

For more information go to our web site
www.angelfire.com/ca4/bookworm and you will also see a sample of
our daily news brief which is an html newsletter briefing you on
all of the news of the day with clickable links.

At this web site you will see the complete information on how to
become a reviewer and a 70 page list of people who are our
reviews and what they have receivecd.

FREE DAILY INTERNET NEWS BRIEF SUBSCRIPTION

To receive your free daily subscription of our iNet daily news
Internet news brief, reply to this email message with the word
SUBCRIBE in the messge subject line.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS

In accordance with email laws we provide you with an easy method
of removing your email address from our database. Please reply to
this message with the word REMOVE in the subject line. Remember,
the word REMOVE has to be in the reply message subject line for
our mailing list management software to remove your email message
from our database.