Let Bulk E-Mailing Work For You--It really works$$$$$

gj6Im3nPm at MAILCITY.COM gj6Im3nPm at MAILCITY.COM
Tue Sep 7 00:04:58 EST 1999

This is Cybernet Enterprise and we are sending you this e-mail to let you in on some of the best prices in Bulk E-Mailing.  If you are interested in more information . Please call anytime   209-669-3628
Prices:
$200.00   For  1 Million E-Mails Sent.
$400.00   For 3 Million E-Mails Sent.
$600.00   For 5  Million E-Mails Sent.
$800.00   For 7  Million E-Mails Sent.
$1000.00 For 10  Million E-Mails Sent.
We also have target lists..Just call and ask!
P.S. I am able to send you proof of your mailings.  I will send you via
e-mail, uploaded mail-log files of the actual sendings so you can know
first-hand exactly what i'm doing for you.

IT REALLY DOES WORK!!  I made this ad short so call for more info..
CALL NOW FOR INFO.....209-669-3628