BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Rolf Bombach rolf.bombach at psi.ch
Thu Sep 9 03:51:10 EST 1999

David Lloyd-Jones schrieb:

> <mcelwaine at visto.com> wrote in message news:7r6t2o$aqa$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> >                              BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !
> >                          ANOTHER Form of COLD FUSION !
> >                  ALTERNATIVE Heavy Element Creation in Universe !
> >
> >                (5) Weigh the residue from each group.  [The residue of
> >                    the sprouted group will usually weigh at least
> >                    SEVERAL PERCENT MORE than the other group.]
>
> The sprouted seeds are ingesting CO2 from the atmosphere, you silly bunny.
>
>                                                                            -
> dlj.

Yes, and after incineration, the CO2 is where??
Of course I do not agree with the theories of cold fusion presented there. But
to reject these theories one has to provide sound arguments, and sometimes
that's not so easy.
Rolf

--

Dr. Rolf Bombach                  Telephone 056 310 21 11  (general)
PAUL SCHERRER INSTITUT            Telephone 056 310 24 77  (direct)
CH-5232 Villigen PSI              Email     Rolf.Bombach at psi.ch