Help Needed

Ian Stapleton ian.stapleton at virgin.net
Fri Sep 10 12:54:54 EST 1999

Hello there;

I hope that you can help me so that I can help a friend of mine who is
seriously stuck.

She is in the middle of a college biology project entitled "Zonation of the
Rocky Shore".  As part of the project, she has to study and write a report
on the biodiversity etc. found on a rocky shore.  After completing a field
trip, she has managed to identify several flora and fauna.  However, she now
needs some more detailed information about the tings that she has identified
and is stuck on three particular "species" that neither I nor her has
managed to find any information, (other than pictures), on.

They are:

(Seaweed):        Gracilaria verruscosa
(Seaweed):        Cystoclonium pupureum
(Animal/Fauna):    Jujubinus exasperatus

We have searched most of the "commercial" sites relative to these and have
drawn a blank.  Any information / links to information about these three
would be greatly appreciated and would save some major hair loss!

Please reply to ian.stapleton at virgin.net

Cheers

Ian Stapleton

PS: Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup for this posting!