Big lier: Intelligene

John Winder winderj1999 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 11 17:33:32 EST 1999

Hi there,
The following examples just want you to know how disgusted the so
called GMP company Intelligene Expression is.
(1) They fabricated data, even raw data, changed the records of BPRs.
So that they could meet their SOPs.  It took them TWO months to conceal
and destroy the relevent data and documents for a client inspection.
(2) They never trained employees. They said no companys will pay money
to train their employees.BIG LIERs!
(3)They bought used equipments and reagents and used them in GMP
facilitys.

the above just few examples to show you how the GMP work in this
company.  we hope our bio-community to be aware not to being cheated
such a company. we also hopes relevent companys don't produce their
products in such a company, so that there is no harmful products in
markets to harm our human beings.