Free Computer, Free Business

jrscyber at CROS.NET jrscyber at CROS.NET
Thu Sep 16 15:33:53 EST 1999

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business Opportunities.
 If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, please reply with
"remove" in the subject.Under Bill 1618 Title 111 passed by the 105th U.S. congress
 this message can not be considered
SPAM as long as we include a way to be removed from future mailings.
To be removed from
future mailings just reply with REMOVE in the subject line.
THESE ARE ALL FREE TO JOINALL MAKE GOOD MONEY.
 IT'S FREE WHY NOT!!FREE BUSINESS EARNS FREE COMPUTERS!
What other FREE business opportunity makes you $300 per sale?There is no cost!
 You can do this business for FREE! Help us sell just seven computers
 and we'll send you one for free! After your seventh sale you'll start to make
big cash commissions of $300 dollars every-time a computer is sold; and the
 only thing you have to do is fill out credit applications! Already got one?
Earn $300 per sale with up to $32,000 in leadership bonuses!
Your total investment $0.00 Get started TODAY!
Get Your Own E-Commerce Website FREE!

http://www.replicate99.com/nationsdirect/members/666.shtml