Help Needed

Gerry Roe gwroe at macnet.com
Thu Sep 16 15:52:44 EST 1999

If you go to northernlight.com and do a search for "Gracilaria verrucosa" (in
quotes),
the first result you will get will be:

                                 Investigation of Promising Algae (Gracilaria
Verrucosa (Huds.) Papenf.) for Cult...
                                 86% - Report summaries: Summary of report by:
National Research Council of
                                 Canada, Ottawa (Ontario).; National Aeronautics
and Space Administration,
                                 Washington, DC. 01/01/79

You have to buy the summary from Northern Light for a dollar. You will get a
similar result for Cystoclonium (do not use species name) but I'm not sure the
paper is as apt. Can't help with the mollusk, though it's a commonly traded
shell.

--
Rare, exotic, and unusual plants
   Free plant-finding service