software closeout last chance (65105)

paul84582 at paul84582 at HOTBOT.COM
Fri Sep 17 00:39:04 EST 1999

.  Software Liquidation Special .......
Microsoft's Office 97 Pro Retail Box,

Priced at an incredible...  $221.00 USA only!!!plus shipping
That's over $250.00 off discount catalog pricing.

We all so have office 97 pro OEM , Jewel Cased,
( oem's do not have manuals available )for $79.95

All prices valid while supply last only.
Limited Quantities Available ORDER NOW!!!
 call 1-800-228-2095
We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics if you wish to be ""removed""
from future mailings, please click below
mailto davidsmith78 at
Our software will automatically block you from future mailings.