Pharmaceutical Jobs/Smith Hanley

SHCG davec at netaxs.com
Fri Sep 17 10:32:57 EST 1999

Look To Smith Hanley for....

Biostatisticians
SAS Programmers
Clinical Data Coordinators
Data Analysts
CRA's

We have over 30 openings for 6 or 12 month inital contract lengths+ renewal
currently available in the Northeast, Mid-West and California for above listed
positions.  We are seeking persons from 6 months to 2 years experience, as
well as senior persons with more than 5 years pharmaceutical experience, with
either a Master's or a Ph.D.

Smith Hanley, one of the largest and most respected statistical recruiting
firms in the country, has many immediate openings throughout the United States
for long-term, stable consulting positions with solid Pharmaceutical and
Bio-Tech companies.

For our consultants, we offer competitive and flexible salary plans (with
benefits or W-2) or sub-contract with corporations. We also offer competitive
fees for referring a candidate who is hired by us. Please contact the person
listed below for further details.

Smith Hanley Consultant Benefits

*Paid Work Visas
*Paid Holidays
*Sponsorship for Green Cards after 30 days
*Relocation Assistance
*Paid Vacation/Sick Days
*Medical and Dental Insurance
*401k (after 3 months)
*Education Assistance

These contract positions are available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents. Please
call to discuss the positions available in your preferred geographic location
and to discuss career planning options.

Spiro Michas, PHR
Manager, Pharmaceutical Services
Smith Hanley Consulting