CareerXpress...does it work??

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Tue Sep 21 18:18:51 EST 1999

Dave Jensen, the warm-body snatcher (a recruiter), is now a posting
snatcher, as if a number of people here did not respond to the original
post. And, as if the Bio Online Career Discussion Forum is superior to
this newsgroup (I doubt it). I'd really like it if Dave would put a
non-anonymous post on his private NG that says people can get a taste of
real life, AND additional sources of information regarding jobs and
careers by coming over to THIS, a real newsgroup, for some equaly
legitamate information, and large souces of information from MY website.

Art Sowers
http://scientistlifeboat.com

=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====