Req: Immnuostainig for Macrophage

Michael Rosenfeld ssmjm at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:16:13 EST 1999

Greetings, scientists,

I am desperately searching for a reliable immunostaing protocol for the
detection of Macrophage in frozen sections of Mouse arteries.  None of the
antibodies or protocols I have tried have worked.  If anyone has a method
that works or knows of one, please let me know.  Our lab is studying
atherosclerosis in mouse models, and obviously the macrophage is a star
player.  I'm stuck until I can reliably identify and quantitate these cells
in atherosclerotic lesions.

Thanks in advance, with more to follow if I get this protocol working.

Jerry