GMP=good money performance

John Winder winderj1999 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 25 16:21:11 EST 1999

Hi there,
The following examples just want you to know how did
the GMP function in Intelligene Expression.
(1) They fabricated data, even raw data, changed the
records of BPRs. So that they could meet their SOPs.
It took them TWO months to conceal and destroy the
relevent data and documents for a client inspection.
(2) They never trained employees. They said no
companys will pay money to train their employees.BIG
LIERs!
(3)They bought used equipments and reagents and used
them in GMP facilitys.
(4) They didn't do the work as contract. Because of
this, the companies such as Biostar, Nycomed have lost
a lot of money and business.  So, they penilized the
Intelligene.

The above just few examples to show you how the GMP
work in this company.  We hope our bio-community to be
aware not to being cheated by such a diugused company.
we also hopes relevent companiess don't contract with
such a company, so that there is no harmful products
in markets to harm our human beings.

The FDA and Alberta government recently are taking
actions to penilize the company.