Affordable Dental Care

yqwyejha at HOTBOT.COM yqwyejha at HOTBOT.COM
Mon Sep 27 04:58:45 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_2ED3_00002AA5.00001D18

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT face="Arial">
<FONT size=3> Hello, <BR>
<BR>
 We work with a group of your local doctors and dentists and are <BR>
 offering a Dental - Optical Plan that runs approximately $3 a week <BR>
 for an individual and $4 a week for the entire family with <BR>
 no limit to the number of children. <BR>
<BR>
 Would you like our office to furnish you with the details? <BR>
 Call Toll-Free <BR>
<BR>
    1-800-929-7648<BR>
   Refer to K1000 To Receive This Offer. <BR>
<BR>
 *If your state is listed below then we currently do not <BR>
 service your area. <BR>
 because you have subscribed at one of our <BR>
 associate web sites, sent us email or we have a previous <BR>
 online relationship. <BR>
<BR>
 Marketing Service Co. <BR>
 Customer Service Department <BR>
 1-512-448-5635 <BR>
 ************************************************* <BR>
<BR>
 *Not available for <BR>
 Alaska <BR>
 Washington D.C. <BR>
 Hawaii <BR>
 Maine <BR>
 Montana <BR>
 New Hampshire <BR>
 Rhode Island <BR>
 South Dakota <BR>
 Vermont <BR>
 Washington <BR>
 Wyoming <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information & a method<BR>
of removal. To be removed call 1-877-810-1218 or mailto:<BR>
<A HREF="mailto:leavelist at angelfire.com">leavelist at angelfire.com<BR>
<BR>