Experience TV & Movies in 3D.

Michael maxwell3d at THENET1.NET
Thu Sep 30 23:05:31 EST 1999

Dear TV Set Owner:

The future of 3D is finally here - and it's like nothing you've ever seen.

Brand-new optical technology empowers you to see and experience televised sports,
movies and TV as if you are there!

Now you can enjoy your favorite movies and TV programs in a bold new way. It all feels so
real you can reach out and touch it - right from the comfort of your couch.

Want to know more? Simply hit the 'reply' button, and I'll send you detailed information right
away.

Thanks,

Michael

(This message is sent to you in full compliance with the U.S. Congress laws and regulations.
If for any reason you feel this message has reached you in error, I sincerely apologize. Simply
reply with the word 'remove' in the subject line. I'll take care of it immediately and
permanently.)