'' As Seen On TV '' !!

family at usa.net family at usa.net
Tue Apr 4 08:56:52 EST 2000

April  3,  2000

      Dear Friend:

      AS  SEEN ON  NATIONAL TV :

      ''Making  over half million dollars every 4  to 5 months from your home
       for an  investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars  expense one time''

      THANX TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

      BE A MILLIONAIRE  LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!!

      Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the letter
      you have  been  hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
      popularity of this letter on the internet, a national  weekly news
      program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
      this program described below , to see if it really can make
      people money.

      The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
      Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO
       Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
       follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make  some mega
       bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

              This is what one had to say:

           '' Thanks  to  this  profitable opportunity. I was approached
              many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
              I finally  joined just to see what one could expect in return for
              the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
              received total $ 610,470.00 in  21 weeks, with money still
              coming in''.

              Pam Hedland,  Fort Lee, New Jersey.

                                                Here is another testimonial:

              ''' this program has been around for a long time but I never
                 believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
                 the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the
                 simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
                 started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but
                 the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
                 So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I
                 have made over $768,000.00 and I am playing it again.
                 The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
                 steps and NOT  change anything . But like most of the
                 people I was also a little skeptical and little worried about
                 the legal aspect of it. So I checked it out with the U.S.
                 Postal Service (1-800- 725 2161 = 24 hrs) and they confirmed
                 that it is indeed Legal !  I am now loving it !"

          More testimonials later but first,

      ****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

           If you would like to make atleast $500,000 every  4 to 5 months
           easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ
           IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
      THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
      BETTER THAN EVER.

      FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
      FINANCIAL  DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED !

      INSTRUCTIONS:

      **** Order all  5  reports  shown on the list below.

     **** For each report, send $5  CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
           REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and  YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
           to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
           MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
           TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

     **** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.
           You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
           and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5  X 5 = $25.00.

     **** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports
           from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so
           they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
           will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep
           it on your desk in case  something happen to your computer.

     **** IMPORTANT __  DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
           listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
           other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you
           will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the
           way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.
           Remember, this  method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
           work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
           five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this
           way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing
           happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
           instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember,
           honesty reaps the reward!!!

    1.... After you have ordered  all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
           REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
           person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
           fortune.

    2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4  down TO REPORT # 5.

    3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

    4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

    5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

    6.... Insert  YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

    PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY !

    **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
           it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
           Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

    **** To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
           5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
           information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
           where to find thousands of free classified ads and  much more.

           There are 2 Primary methods to  get this venture going:

           METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
           let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
           we will assume You and and those involved send out only 5,000
           e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2%
           response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is
           only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
           e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

           Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
           With  a 0.2%  response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.

           Those 10  people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
           each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
           0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded
           and ordered Report # 2.

           Those 100 people mail out 5,000  e-mails each for a total of
            500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders
            for Report # 3.

           Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
           5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000
            orders for Report # 4.

           Those  10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
           total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response
           to that  is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

           (there are over 170 million people on the internet worldwide
            and about 30,000 more new customers signs up everyday).

           THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

          Your total income in this example is:
          1..... $50         +
          2..... $500       +
          3..... $5,000    +
          4..... $50,000  +
          5..... $500,000  .........  Grand Total = $555,550.00

           NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
           OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
           HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
           MONEY !
          REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
          ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
          a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th
          of those  people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
         over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
         Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

        METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

        Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
        hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads
        on the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest
       you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.

       For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
       they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all orders.
       This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
       address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
       receive the report.
       ___________________________
               AVAILABLE REPORTS
       ___________________________  ORDER EACH REPORT BY
                                                                     ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
        Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
        Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
        it  in atleast 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write
        the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL
        ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

        PLACE  YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

 REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net''

        Order Report # 1 from:

         Alex  Diamond
         9903 Santa Monica Blvd;
         Apt. # 405
         Beverly Hills, Ca 90212
         U.S.A.

  REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net''

           Order Report # 2  from :

          Rockin/Rquote E Marketing
          8325 , 35th Street N.E.
          Warwick, N.D. 58381
          U.S.A.

  REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net''

           Order Report # 3  from:

           TK  Ent.
           P.O. BOX 151363
           AUSTIN, TX. 78715 - 1363
          U.S.A.

  REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net''

            Order Report # 4   from:

             PAUL BROWN
             1105  AMBLE  LANE
             CLEARWATER, FL 33755
             U.S.A.

  REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE''

          Order Report # 5   from:

          RENEE LEWIS
          1584  HURON  CHURCH  ROAD
          SUITE  105
          WINDSOR, ON N9C  2L1
          CANADA                               (please ensure Proper Postage on this)

         $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

        Follow these guidelines to guarantee your sucess:

      *** If you do not receive atleast 15 orders for Report #1 within 2
           weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. Your  target
          should be to receive atleast 20 orders for Report # 1 within
           2 - 3 weeks of your mailing to be on the safe side. Because
           some people will do nothing after they sent you $5 for Report
           # 1 due to lack of enthusiasm or lack of desire to become
          a millionaire by end of 2000. We suggest you continue sending
          e-mails until you have attained the basic goal.

      *** After you have received 15 - 20 orders for Report # 1, then
           2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive atleast 100 orders
           or more for Report # 2. If you did not, continue sending mails
           until you do.

     *** Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2,
          YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
          you , and the cash will continue to roll in !

         THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER :  Every time your name is
         moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.
         You can KEEP TRACK  of your PROGRESS by watching which
         report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
         MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS  AND
         START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
         the income you can generate from this business !!!

          FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
          PROGRAM:

        "" You have just received information that can give you financial
             freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK  and  JUST A
             LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money ion the
             next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

             Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
             it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to
             e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name
             and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5
            as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send
            out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of
            them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
            customers you will reach.

            So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
            and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO
            YOU NOW !

                      ************** MORE  TESTIMONIALS  ****************

              '' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago.
                I am an accountant with a major  U.S. Corporation and I make
                pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled
                to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
                thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
                involved. I ''knew'' it would'nt work. Jody totally ignored my
                supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
                both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
                the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work.
                Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
               $ 147,200.00  ........... all cash!  I was shocked. I have joined
               Jody in her ''hobby''.
                                                 Mitchell  Wolf M.D. , Chicago, Illinois

            '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
              up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
              I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
              just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to atleast get my
              money back''.
             '' I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
               crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.
               The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where
               people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
               return and so big''.
                                               Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

            '' I had  received this program before. I deleted  it, but later I
              wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no
              no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
             until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
             passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one!
             I made more than  $490,000 on my first try  and all the money
             came within  22 weeks''.
                                                             Susan De Suza,  New York, N.Y.

                '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
                  with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
                  carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
                  My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of third
                  month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful,
                  Thanx to internet''.
                                                 Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

        ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
        YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
per Section 301, Pragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to
you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to :  esty.chad at eudoramail.com   with the word Remove
in the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the State
of Washigton, screening of addresses has been done to the best of our
technical ability.

---