Earn $1,000's Weekly! / Free No-Repay Grants!

ultrazones2000 at excite.com ultrazones2000 at excite.com
Wed Apr 5 23:55:38 EST 2000

*****This Dumb Ad just keeps spitting out $25 checks...*****

This little cookie cutter spits out $25 checks...

Make 1,000's Weekly, in the comfort of your home!

It's a 3-part automated system, consisting of a KILLER classified
ad...a powerful one page sales letter, delivered by autoresponder.
And a QUALITY product, delivered to your customer by the company.

You can set up today..and actually be getting checks mailed to you
tomorrow.

You will be making money by tomorrow!

VISIT OUR WEBSITE NOW, OR SEND YOUR CHECK, MONEY ORDER,
OR PAY WITH VISA OR MASTERCARD TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:

JOIN INSTANTLY!
GO TO OUR WEBSITE LISTED BELOW!

***************
***************
http://www.geocities.com/netmoney2000_2000/
***************
***************

CHECK____  MONEYORDER____  VISA____  MASTERCARD____  AMERICAN EXPRESS___

Name(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____  Year_____

Email Address (Please Write Neat)

SEND TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:

Money World
1929 Elsmere Ave.  Suite 6
Dayton, Ohio  45406

**************
SECOND AD!
**************

FREE CASH GRANTS, NEVER REPAY!

You Can Get The Money You Need...

To Start Your Home Business...
To Consolidate Your Debt...
To Go To college...
To Start Your Home Business...
Almost ANY Worthwhile Reason...

Why?

Foundations all over the United States GIVE away Millions of
Dollars of CASH GRANTS every year.
They must give this MONEY away, in order to maintain their tax
free status.

Who Can Apply?
ANYONE can apply for a Grant from 18 years old and up!
We Can Help!
We will show you HOW & WHERE to get Grants.
This MONEY has to be given away, WHY not to YOU?
Grants from $500.00 to $50,000.00 are possible!
GRANTS don't have to be paid back!
Grants can be ideal for people who are or were bankrupt or just
have bad credit.

Interested, Please Visit Our Website Below And Place Your Order!

**********
**********
http://www.geocities.com/neworders3000/
**********
**********

The Good News!
DON'T pay $79.00 to $129.00 for this information and list.
We Will Show You How To Apply For Your Grants, Where To Apply,
And Exactly What To Say. We Help You Do It All For Just $32.95.

If You Pay With Credit Card, All Information Will Be Sent To
Your Email Address Within 24 to 48 Hours!

We Gladly Accept Credit Cards & Checks Via Web and Postal Mail:
American Express
Master Card
Visa

Don't Delay, This Is A Limited Time Offer At This Amazing Low Price!
Get That Grant Before College Rush Time Coming Up!

Interested, Please Visit Our Website Below And Place Your Order!

**********
**********
http://www.geocities.com/neworders3000/
**********
**********

To Order by postal mail, please send $32.95 Plus $2.00 S & H.
Make payable to Grant Gold 2000.

Grant Gold 2000
4196 Wenz Ct.  Suite C
Dayton, Ohio  45405

We Accept:

Visa
Master Card
American Express
Money Orders
Checks

If you would like to order via Fax, please include your credit
card number, expiration date, and your email address.

OUR 24 HOUR FAX NUMBER:  (425) 920-3164

Notice For Credit Card Purchase: All sales final on reports. You
cannot receive a refund from Grant Gold 2000 for the report, nor
will you receive a refund by requesting a "chargeback" from your
Credit Card Company. If you should get a defective or damaged
download file, Grant Gold 2000 will replace it at no extra charge
(Via Certified or Registered Postal Mail). Upon receiving your order,
you will be sent a password and email address to confirm the order.

---