hi

jhn76 at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk jhn76 at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 02:11:52 EST 2000

Do you have a product or service to Advertise?

Direct Email is the most effective and most proven
way to create new business on the Internet.  We
Can send your ad out to as little as 250,000 or to as many as
38 million Internet users.  No banners to click on, your ad directly
in their email box!  We do all the work, you simply create the ad you wish to send, and we do the rest.

Our prices our low and competitive.  To receive our informative media kit which will include much information including our current prices and specials call 310-572-6739.

To be removed from our mailing call 310-572-6758.

---