It Works, It's Legal. It's It's Easy, and It's Fun

Marketing at 7DotCom.Com Marketing at 7DotCom.Com
Tue Aug 8 06:29:45 EST 2000

Removal instructions at the end.

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $46,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")...

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly
news  program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below, to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at
home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever
before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very
exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience
it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

 *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days! Please
read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It
does not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard
work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail.

 If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will
come true.

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of
this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait,
the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this
action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all
goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid
to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires
in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several years in
MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people become millionaires
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump
(A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE
WORLD) made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked
him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over from
scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
marketing company and get to work.

The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience
and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you
are all sitting out there!" With network marketing you have two sources of
income. Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time
or money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different
countries across the world. The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let
slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over
the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance
and borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change your
life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see
if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars
in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I
was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper
and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of
it all.  So I checked it out with the U.S. Post office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was
LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing
to send out the program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via
e-mail the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it
doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF
YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first
step in making $46,000 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE
YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96
more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $58,000 with more
coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program
does work, but you just follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying
to place your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a
lot of money!

In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders
for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000
or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is
great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate,
follow the program and you will be on your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10
years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things
that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working.

Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation
and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...  because many of you know from first hand experience. There were more
failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks
of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER."

The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move
up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INFORMATION that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you
have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already
made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sending
out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this
and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you
send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name will be on
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot
of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS!

Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am
sure that you could use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days.
Before  you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is
what  you do:

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of the
internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners
from all  over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store
or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five
reports. You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five
reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send
to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the
major ity of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see
how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and
REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000! Also,
change the name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail
address on the top of this document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is
FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which
includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INF0MATION on Internet marketing
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one
the premiere internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club
provides a forum where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange
ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this
club are provided free internet marketing tools and services for the Do-It-
Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with
hundreds of free resources which include: How to obtain free web sites,
how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to
send bulk e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on
newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards,
banner ads and much more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved send out only 2,000 programs each.

Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.3% response. Using a
good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will
send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing
with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3%
response, that is only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people respond
by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of those
0.3%, 36 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 72,000. The 0.3% response to that is 216
orders for REPORT #3.

Those 216 send out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3%
response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296 send out
2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000 total. The 0.3% response to that is
7,776 orders for REPORT #5. That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your
total income in this example is $30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880
for a total of $46,650!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH
THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD
HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000.

Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have
an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain
e-mail lists and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on
the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow this
example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6).................... ....$30
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)................. ..$180
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x216).. ....... ... $1,080
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x1,296). ..... $6,480
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776) $38,880.......$46,650
 ___________________________________

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got
20 people to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL
ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST
CLASS MAIL Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the
number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
and (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Chuck Eichholtz
16 South Avenue
Box 155
Cranford, NJ 07016

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Rodney Roy
P.O. Box 74039
148-555 Strathcona Blvd. S.W.
Calgary, AB, Canada T3H 2Z0

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Donna Peterson
P.O. Box 22013
Clive, IA, United States 50325

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Dan Lucido
P.O. Box 66388
Roseville, MI., United States 48066-6388

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Michele Richter
P.O. Box 4534
Fort Lauderdale, Fl., United States 33338-4534

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow
the directions accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
 SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and
start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will
generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE
YOUR LIFE?

If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this
program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE
POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR
PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25
INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS
PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It
really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost to you.
If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be on
your way to financial security.

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk
mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her
when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she
had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over
$147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured
and that it [wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat
race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money
in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this out.
I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort
and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
14 weeks, with money still coming in.

 Sincerely yours,
 Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get
enough orders to at least get my money back. I surprised when I found my medium-
size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more
money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this
deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return.

 Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if
I  shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program,
.11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more
than $41,000 on the first try!!

Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:

Please respond to this message by replying with "REMOVE PLEASE" in the subject line.

You will not receive marketing information from this account again.  This complies with current
laws and regulations set forth by the US Congress.

MLM080700_1

---