new online used equipment classified!

kanda kanda at biomedika.com
Fri Aug 11 17:10:46 EST 2000

Buy, sell, trade or donate pre-owned medical, laboratory, clinical or
process equipment using our online classifieds. Use our Online Medical
Directory to locate physicians, dentists, pharmacists, medical clinics,
hospitals or other healthcare resources worldwide. Post offers, tenders or
RFP about  about R&D  project, innovations, patent, partneships, investment,
funds, contracts, equipment, supply source opportunities. Use our online
catalog to buy medical supplies, generic drugs, diagnostic reagents,
equipment, etc. Free registration to our online referral directory!

Further info about this ad  can be obtained at:
email: info at biomedika.com or visit http://www.biomedika.com

Thanks.

Kanda
Tel.  1-514-684-0226