ONE TIME ANNOUNCEMENT!

Peter Denys imc101 at usa.com
Wed Aug 23 16:27:13 EST 2000

Learn how to make at least $5000 a week. Discover the secrets of how to live al life of pleasure, money and free time!
Do not think we are going to charge anything for this information. NO! Act today and it is absolutely F R E E for you.

It normal cost is $99.95, but for now we are just giving it away!

Check our website to see all the details. It is simple and easy to learn, and best of all it is FREE !

Check our website: www.secrets2success.com/special77710

You have been selected to receive this mail as a person interested in
opportunities based upon your previous emails or visits to one of our affilliate
websites. If you have received this in error please accept our sincere apologies as
a responsible emailer, HOWEVER THIS IS A ONE TIME Announcement only and
you shall NOT receive another. Again if you are not interested we apologise
sincerely for the inconvenience.

---