<observer> causes the perceived world

Romano AMODEO ramodeo at libero.it
Tue Dec 19 06:29:52 EST 2000

We <observers> (of physics) are the cause of what we see in the world,
dimensioned in <quantities> and <qualities>.

In <quantities> because the numbers of our count are depending on our
personal unit of measurement, used by our mind.
conceptions.

We have, in this situation, to look for understanding the unitary
modulation existing in the nature... and we discover that it is the idea of
volume, consisting in 3 cartesian components, which become 4 when Einstein
adds the fourth, of times.

The studies of New Italic School discover that our intelligence has an
entire cycle for the <space-time conception>, founded on 2 "times" (1 in a
direction and 1 in the inverse one, on the same line), and on 2 "spaces" at
the third power.
In this way 2+2^3=10 is all the time +all the spatial volume existing in
those 2 times, an entire cycle of reference, about <space-time> entire
conceptual quality-quantity.

In this situation the decimal mathematics (that corrently we use) becomes
important , having the same
cycle 10 of the space-time. Consequently all the algorithmi of the
mathematics are perceived as Physical Constants.

To read www.new-is.com. (the web site which explains duìiffusely these
matters) is an important matter.
Please, mathematicians, physicists, experts in our brain functioning, in
geometry, in intelligence and information technology... please, read it !
This is an interdisciplinary matter and your competence is needed to really
help Physics!

Thank you !
Romano AMODEO