Hammond's Law of Auxology

George Hammond ghammond at mediaone.net
Tue Dec 19 15:34:04 EST 2000

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/Auxology.html

> BTW, where does evolution fit in all that you propose?  Is
> it of no consequence because you perceive it to be strictly
> a phenomenon of genetics?

GH:  Apparently, from the mountains of data on the
     Secular Trend, there is a "lead time" between
     genetic evolution and the Secular Trend whereby
     the phenotype is "catching up" to the genotype.

> I looked at your web site and noticed a distinct lack of
> citations to support your claims,

GH:  what kind of citations do you need to support the
     argument that:

	1.  The Secular Trend proves the phenotype is
            catching up to the genotype.
        2.  The phenotype can never exceed the genotype.
        3.  Therefore the phenotype must be currently smaller
            than the genotype.

This is PRIMA FACIE evident and 100% face valid.

other than generic
> references such as "Einstein, 1916". Maybe it's because
> you're stretching the theories (Einstein) and mathematical
> models (Schrodinger) of others to fit your attempt to link
> psychology, physiology, physics and religion into some sort
> of "unified" statement. IQ (intelligence) is the "time"
> component of the brain? What would Steven Hawking say to
> that?

GH:  No, that's something YOU might do, not me.
     See the bibliography at the end of my published
     paper for 75 bibliographical citations, at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/ghammond/cart.html

> I'm rather happy that my God is still in Heaven.  I think
> your "fame" is still a ways off.

GH:  Would you stick to facts... no one is interested in
     your trite line professional academic opinions.

--
BE SURE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE, BELOW:
George Hammond, M.S. Physics
Email:    ghammond at mediaone.net