Hammond's Law of Auxology

Tim Spahlinger txs at po.cwru.edu
Wed Dec 20 12:34:23 EST 2000

You're right - I'm wasting my time.  You might try looking
up a few terms yourself (i.e., "Law", "proof", "God",
"oxymoron").  Even Einstein wasn't so presumptuous to label
General Relativity a "Law", and it took decades of
controlled experimentation and mathematics (i.e., "proof")
to solidify its position in Physics as a Theory.  So, who's
"in over his head"?