Gardening Book Sale - 50%

Yuri Generalov yuri at cactus-books.com
Fri Feb 4 21:08:39 EST 2000

Greetings!

I think it could be very useful info for those interested in
botany and gardening. There is Timber Press gardening book sale.
Everything is 50% discounted. Worldwide postage is free for
orders over $50. For the details please visit my site:

http://www.cactus-books.com/timber.html

Just a few examples:

Bonsai Its Art Science History & Philosophy: $15
Cacti: the illustrated dictionary: $14
Dirr's Hardy trees and shrubs :an illustrated encyclopedia: $35
Euphorbias: a gardeners' guide: $10
Ferns to know and grow: $11.50
Garden flowers from seed: $11.50
Gardening in the shade: $7
Gardening with bulbs: a practical and inspirational guide: $9
Gardening With Native Wild Flowers: $10
Home landscapes: planting design and management: $25
Manual of cultivated conifers: $35
Production of pot roses: $9
The garden in winter: $12.50
The succulent garden: a practical gardening guide: $10
Water gardening: water lilies and lotuses: $30

... and hundreds more, everything is discounted 50%.

Wishing you success with your garden!

Yuri Generalov, webmaster.

Yellow Cactus Bookshop: non-commercial website about cactus and
succulent books. Information about sources, book descriptions,
price comparison system, free trade page for everyone, and more.

http://www.cactus-books.com/