Adv: MAKE YOUR LIFE A LITTLE EASIER!

EZHAULER jackc at datastreamnet.net
Mon Feb 7 22:26:34 EST 2000

Adv:  MAKE YOUR LIFE A LITTLE EASIER!
Introducing the patented EZ Hauler all purpose utility cart.  It is eight carts in one, and will
be the last wagon, dolly, or utility cart you will ever need!  It is perfect for gardening, fishing,
camping, hunting, sporting events, and will become the handiest all purpose utitility cart for
your home or office!  Great for anyone who ever has to carry something heavy, and wants
to save their back! The EZ Hauler has sold nationally for $59.95, and now we are offering it
exclusively on the Internet for a great new price:

Click here to see this patented versatile EZ Hauler cart:

                                          http://63.81.240.141/ezhauler/home.html

******
This e-mail message is being sent in accordance with proposed U.S. Federal regulations for
commercial e-mail as well as the Washington state commercial e-mail law.  For more
information please see below:

http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
(Federal Guidelines)

To be removed from this list, please click the remove link below and put only "remove" in
the subject line, otherwise our software will not recognize your request!

mailto:removegmp at datastreamnet.net

Thank You!

---