BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Bob Casanova nospam at buzz.off
Thu Feb 10 10:41:34 EST 2000

On Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:21:47 GMT, the following appeared in
sci.skeptic, posted by rem1 at visto.com:

>                             BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !
>
>                         ANOTHER Form of COLD FUSION !

Pretty much says it all...

<snip>

>               BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS occur ROUTINELY, even in our
>          own bodies.

...and here I thought the rumblings were only gas...

Tell me, have you noticed people exploding in the streets? I
haven't.

<snip remaining drivel>

(Note followups, if any)

Bob C.

Reply to Bob-Casanova @ worldnet.att.net
(without the spaces, of course)

"Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness
to believe, but in proportion to their readiness to doubt."
--H. L. Mencken