OH MY GOD YOU WILL NOT BELIVE THIS ££££££$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JARRG jarrg at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 15:51:52 EST 2000

THIS, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID^*^
From: rycki1138 at aol.com  (Rycki1138)
Date: 27/01/00 21:27 GMT Standard Time

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
I was browsing through newsgroups and came across an article similar to this
that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a
scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list
at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to
a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got
to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.

Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money  just kept coming
in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I
had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00
and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total
of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the!! Let me tell
you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure
you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of
it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly,
that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy!

      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

      It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage)

      IMPORTANT: This is not a - ; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!

      If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants.  Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

      You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to
pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

      Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6  pieces of paper so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one
paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of  paper stating the above phrase, your name
and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you
are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6
envelopes to the following addresses:

      #1) Josh knipfer
       312 S. Arington
       Stillwater, Ok 74074

      #2) Catherine Craig
       P.O Box 783
       Pine Grove, La, 70453

      #3) JSD
      6804 Silver Ridge Way NW
      Calgary AB, Canada
      T3B 4R4

      #4) S Charlton & M Pfeiffer
            P.O Box 8684
            Gold Coast Mail Centre
            Queensland 9726
            Austrailia

      #5) R Kohler
           3520 Washington road apt 5-D
           Martinez, GA,30907-2966

      #6) John R Grant
           88 Coronation Road
           Peterculter
           Aberdeen
           Scotland

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now,  post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,
but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This is perfectly
legal! If  you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
Postal laws. Keep a copy of these steps  for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again.

      PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of  integrity, the program
will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy  and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it  might be a good
idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when
your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars
in CASH!!!

      What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six
people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're
in business!

      ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------

      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
to.

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)

      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

 **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

      Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5
replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per
200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment
of only $6.00!

      AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The
thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST
LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when
there are tons of  new honest users and new honest people who are joining
the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
this will really work.