BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Bob Casanova nospam at buzz.off
Wed Feb 16 16:42:32 EST 2000

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:09:24 GMT, the following appeared in
sci.skeptic, posted by hacker8 at NOSPAMusa.net (Sir Barhen):

>results from eating beans. Go figure. Maybe I can power my house wit
>results from eating beans. Go figure. Maybe I can power my house with my
>geraniums. Wait a minute, geranium, uranium, maybe plants and nuclear
>reactions are related!

Well, of course. Why do you think they're referred to as
"nuclear power plants"?

(Note followups, if any)

Bob C.

Reply to Bob-Casanova @ worldnet.att.net
(without the spaces, of course)

"Men become civilized, not in proportion to their willingness
to believe, but in proportion to their readiness to doubt."
--H. L. Mencken