Virtualab Web Site Suggestions Needed

Chang Zhu czhu at hsc.usc.edu
Fri Feb 18 18:56:40 EST 2000

Could you take a few seconds checking out the following web page:

http://geocities.yahoo.com/virtualab/

I'm trying to organize some of the most frequently used www resources in a
single web site, so they can be accessed easily. Could you give me a few
suggestions on what web resources you think should be included, especially
in the field of your expertise? If you are too busy, could you forward
this message to your colleges or students, so they might be able to give
me some suggestions? Thank you very much.

Chang Zhu