Five Different Ways To Make Money At Home! Look!

nawabcool at netzero.com nawabcool at netzero.com
Sat Feb 19 10:38:15 EST 2000

Dear Friend,
	I am emailing you on a way you can make money, with only a couple
hours a day. I am not emailing you on information on just one idea, but five
different ideas to suit you. Getting started is simple for all these ideas.
Make the money in your own home, part time or full time. Make up to $200,000
with all five programs. Below is informatation on all five different way to
make money.

Amazing Home-Mailing program, pays you $4 for evey envelope you
stuff plus 60% commision on every sale! And it never requires you
to purchase any envelopes or postage stamps ever, for as long as
you stay in the program. Send $4 (for postage) to the address below
to learn how to start immediatly.
$300+ per day possible. Just mailing letters. All you do is get
paid addressing envelopes. If a west Palm Beach lady made $126,000,
and a man from Oregon just recieved a check for $5,000. If they can
do it, so can you. All you have to do is send $4 (for postage) to
the address below to learn how to start immediatly.
TV Junkies and all: Do you want to earn money while you watch TV?
You can get paid for something everyone already does, Watching TV!
Amazing details you can follow to make the big bucks watching TV.
to get started send $4 (for postage) to the address below to
learn how to start immediatly.
Quit working from 9 to 5! Home workers urgently needed! Make up to
$2,800 a month full time or part time, however you want it. All you
have to do is assemble products from your own home. No experience
and training is provided. You must be honest and trustworthy! Also
over 15 other things you can do to! Want to know how to start this
amazing program? Send $4 (for postage) to the address below to
learn how to start immediatly.
Want to find a home money making way to suit you. We have a list
of 222 firms that way you to work at home. Want the whole list?
Send $4 (for postage) to the address below to learn how to start
immediatly.

You can choose only one or all five programs. Send $4 for each program
or send $16.00 for all five programs. This is the best way to make money
and it is true work. This is no scam. You get paid for actually doing
work. The more you work, the more you get paid. You can probably
get paid over $200,000 a year doing all these programs. Start today
and send money to:

NMA Industries
51310 Stratford Drive
Suite #135-B
Elkhart, Indiana 46514

Have us send your email ad to over 950,000 people. Includes every type of
person you can think of. One 40 word ad is $99.95 and each additional
word is $0.95. You can also have us send you a personalized email
for $499.95. This can be as long as you want. Send your ad to the
address above as well as payment. Please also include your email
address so we can email you a copy of your requested email.

---