Real Home Based Business Opportunity ][

mylingalanoneil at mail.md mylingalanoneil at mail.md
Wed Feb 23 06:26:52 EST 2000

Hello,

We are looking for a few quality people that are interested in
making $2000 to $5000 per month or more.  If you are SERIOUS
about earning a six-figure income from your home or office, we
have what you've been searching for.

Our elite team of top income producers (myself included) will
train and mentor you. Based on our own personal success, we
will show you how you too can achieve the income you desire
-  with or without actively marketing.

* This is NOT MLM, a pyramid, or a miracle get rich quick scheme
* Completely legitimate home based income opportunity
* Professional training and ongoing support
* Work entirely from your home or small office
* Income level is solely based on your efforts - period.
* Available to Americans and Canadians and many other countries
* There is a start up fese to get involved

CALL NOW:  (888) 310-6474
Call toll free leave a voice message please.
Serious Inquaries only Please

Prosperous regards!

World Go Email Int'l
Nassau, Bahamas