Speaker Nominations Needed - Career Transitions

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Thu Feb 24 17:02:49 EST 2000

Well, Dave, if you don't want me, then I have a fairly large set of
references and sources on my websites that say these three career paths
you list below just don't happen very often. You should try for a reform
theme instead.

  Arthur E. Sowers, PhD
| Science career information websites:  |
| http://freeshell.org/~advocacy        |
| http://www.magpage.com/~arthures      |