*!!!*GET PAID TO SURF THE WEB*!!!*

Fat Pockets Fat_Pockets at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 16:21:59 EST 2000

GET PAID TO SURF THE NET!!! THIS IS REAL!! I WOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME
OR YOURS!! I recently joined a new Internet service called
AllAdvantage.com. You should definitely consider becoming a member.
AllAdvantage.com is the Internet company that pays its members while
they surf the Web ($.50 an hour). It's free to join and it takes
about a minute(no survey to fill out). Members are paid for their own
Web browsing and for referrals. Please tell as many of your friends
about this program as possible. Remember, it’s easy to sign up and it
will never cost us a dime! How AllAdvantage.com membership works: As
a member, AllAdvantage.com will pay you 50 cents an hour while you
surf the Web for up to 40 hours per month. That's up to $20 per month
just for browsing the Internet the way you normally do. All members
download the AllAdvantage.com Viewbar(tm). The bar is standard ad
height, about one-half inch on most screens. The bar can be minimized
with a single click to eliminate it from the screen at any time.
Refer friends to AllAdvantage.com and receive 10 cents per hour while
they surf the Web. And receive an additional 5 cents per hour from
the extended referrals that come in from your referrals (for new
members extended as far as four referrals from your original
referrals!)

Here is a Link!

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=KHQ632

---