~ Excellent Investment Announcement ~

~ For Your Personal Review ~ summeryuts at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 04:29:44 EST 2000

  ~$7 INVESTMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ~

     Like a lot of people, I was looking for additional income by replying to various
advertisements on the Internet and in newspapers. Having worked most of my
adult life in the financial profession, I was very impressed by the following
proposal:

A few weeks ago I received a letter from a fellow attorney that said: "I am a retired attorney and
about two years ago a man came to me with a letter." The letter he brought to me is the same
letter you have before you now. He asked me to review its contents to determine if the letter was
legal. I told him I would look it over and get back to him with my opinion.

 When I first read the letter I thought it was an "off the wall" idea to make money. A week later, I
met with my client to discuss the issue. I told him the letter as originally given to me was not
100% legal. Naturally, I was curious about the letter, so he told me how it worked. After hearing
the explanation, I decided it was a "long shot", so I decided against participating. However,
before my client left my office, I asked him to keep me updated as to his results.

About two months later, he called to tell me that he had received more than $800,000 in cash!!
Well, I didn't believe him, of course, so he asked me to try the plan and see for myself. I thought
about it for a few days and decided that there was not much to lose. I followed the instructions
exactly and mailed out 200 letters. Sure enough...the money started coming in! It came slowly at
first, but after three weeks, I was getting more mail than I could open in a day. After about 13
weeks, the money stopped coming.

 I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end it totaled $868,439.00! I earn a good living
as an attorney, but as anyone in the legal profession will tell you, there's a lot of stress that
comes with the territory. I decided if things worked out, I would retire from my practice and play
golf. This time I sent out 500 letters. Well...a little more than three months later, I totaled
$2,344,178.00!!

I met my old client for lunch to find out exactly how it works. He told me that there were a few
similar letters going around. What made this one different is the fact that there are seven names
on the letter...not five like the others. That factor alone resulted in more returns. The other
factor was the advice I gave him in making certain the whole thing was perfectly legal, since no
one wants to risk doing anything illegal. I know you must be curious about the little changes I
advised him to make for the letter to be legal. Well, when sending out a letter like this one, to be
legal, you must sell something if you expect to receive something in return.

So, when you send a dollar to each of the seven names on the list, you MUST include a slip of
paper saying: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" and include YOUR NAME,
MAILING ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL ADDRESS. This is the key to the program. The item you will
receive is THIS LETTER and the right to earn thousands. Follow the simple instructions
EXACTLY, and in about three months, you should receive MORE THAN $800,000 IN COLD,
HARD CASH!!!

  1) IMMEDIATELY send $1.00 to each of the seven names listed below. The SOONER you send
the "$1.00 LETTERS", the   SOONER you will start getting a return! Wrap the dollar in a note
saying: "Please add me to your mailing list". Include YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, AND
E-MAIL ADDRESS. You will receive expert tips on promoting this letter and some excellent
BULK EMAIL resources. *Remember...If you don't ask for this service, use of this letter will be
illegal for you!

1. E-2000 Marketing, PO Box 15185, East Providence, RI 02915
2. L. Marsden, 273 Gregory St. Unit 4, Aurora, IL 60504
3. Bill Redding, 12403w 400N, Flora, IN 46929
4. A. Bartlett, PO Box 1891, Alice Springs, NT, 0871, Australia
5. A. Hadjieleftheriadis, Pesmazoglou 25, Kifissia 145 61, Greece
6.  J. Nolen, 17028 Hanna Rd. Lutz, FL 33549
7. C. Menna, 73 Wyadra Avenue, North Manly, NSW 2100, Australia

DELETE THE NAME & ADDRESS NEXT TO #1. at the top of the list and MOVE the other
names (#2 through #7) UP ONE POSITION. Then place YOUR NAME & ADDRESS in the #7
spot. Be careful when you type the addresses. It is suggested that you PROOFREAD to MAKE
CERTAIN the names and addresses are correct.

  2) When you have completed the above instructions, you may market the letter using the
following options:

1. Bulk email
2. U.S. Postal Service
3. Flyers
4. Post FREE Classified Ads on the Internet
5. Newsgroups

This letter has been proven perfectly legal for all of the above means, as long as you follow the
instructions; because you are purchasing membership in an exclusive mailing list. To mail this
letter out over the Internet, you can browse through ours and find people to send it to. All you
have to do is cut and paste e-mail addresses wherever you are on the Internet.

Another method of marketing the letter is using a Bulk E-Mail Service to mail out letters in large
volume for you. We suggest using the Bulk E-Mail approach. When you mail your $1 letters you
will receive a few recommendations for bulk email companies that will supply you with fresh email
addresses.

Posting FREE CLASSIFIED ADS on the Internet can also achieve results. Simply go to a search
engine(e.g. Yahoo, Hot Bot, Lycos, Excite, Infoseek, etc. and type in FREE CLASSIFIED ADS.
You'll get a list of over 80,000 sites where you can post ads. Remember to use a catchy title like
FREE MONEY, and post your e-mail address. When you get an inquiry, simply e-mail a copy of
this letter. The more you send, the more you will make. It's a lot of work...so that's why we
recommend using a Bulk E-mail Service.

We strongly encourage you to mail this letter to your family and friends. They'll be grateful!!

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL. You may refer to: Title 18, Section 1302 & 1342 of
the U.S. Postal & Lottery Statute; or check it out with the U.S. Postal Service if you have
questions.

Let's assume, for example, you get a 7.5% return rate. My first attempt, however, was 9.5%, and
my second was more than 11%.

1) When you send out 200 letters, 15 people send you $1.00 ($15.00)
2) Those 15 people mail out 200 letters and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00)
3) Those 225 people mail out 200 letters and 3,375 people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00)
4) Those 3,375 people mail out 200 letters, and 50,625 people send you $1.00 ($50,625.00)
5) Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters, and 759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00)
6) At this level, your name drops off the list.

Think about it. Look at what you will have received before your name drops off the list. It looks
unbelievable, I know. Do the math...see for yourself! Just DO IT and you'll happily believe
because you'll receive proof in the form of MANY ONE-DOLLAR BILLS!!!

 Just make certain that you send a dollar to each of the seven names on the list; including the
note asking to be added to their mailing list. Together we will all prosper!

Well...you've read this far, so let me ask you a question:

Q: What do you have to lose?
A: Only $7.00

Don't throw this letter away. Keep it...think about it...and after awhile...YOU WILL TRY IT!

 I looked at it for over two months, and then I said: "It's only $7...I have to be nuts not to do
it".

Warmest regards, and good luck!